Incendiary Image of the Day: Back to School to Back of Squad Car Edition

knifeschool

A TwitFace friend of mine thought this was amusing enough to share. And I found it jarring enough to believe that you all would find it amusing too. I know that I grew up in an America where bringing a knife to school was never met with a single raised eyebrow. Now it’s met with a SWAT team deployment. Crying shame.

comments

1. Matt in FL says:

Heh, they’re not even pocket knives, they’re kitchen knives.

1. Aharon says:

Made in Portugal out of German steel. There ought to be a warning sign on the knife display: “know your school’s dormitory rules about knives”.

1. Mr. Lighter says:

At my school, kitchen knives are allowed but folding knives over 2.5 inches aren’t.

That restriction hasn’t kept my Buck knife from leaving my coat pocket.

2. Mark says:

Must be a pretty rough neighborhood.

Is no prob in chef school!

4. NavyRetGold says:

Stiletto in my pocket all through junior high and high school. A six inch blade hunting knife, along with a .32 walther ppk went with me to college. But it was years ago, in more reasonable times when nobody gave it a second thought.. If I had a kid in college today, I would buy the knife and gun, and provide the education as to their appropriate carry and use.

Still, that’s funny!

5. Ryan says:

Could you tell me where you sourced this picture Pls. I took this photo 2 years ago and shared it privately on Facebook and am concerned that it now appears on multiple sites. I now fear images of my children could be circulating and Facebook is allowing or sharing my images without consent