Replica HALO Covenant Energy Sword: Totally Useless, Still Cool

HALO Swordjp.g

This slightly undersized ‘replica’ of a Covenant Energy Sword from the HALO videogame franchise is totally useless unless you like to do Halloween dressed as Master Chief or the Arbiter. The 27″ twin blades are an unspecified stainless steel, with a polychromatic titanium coating for that shimmering, futuristic look.

It’s probably unfit to cut anything tougher than a wedding cake (imagine that wedding) but it still has a gleam of awesomeness to anyone who’s wasted spent as many hours blasting away at HALO as I have.

From the vendor’s eBay page:

Unique Halo Fantasy Sword * Twin Stainless Steel Blades with a titanium plating to give it the rainbow finish electric look * The Rainbow color will vary with the light * Overall Length: 27-1/2″ * Width at handle: 10″ * Blade Material: Stainless Steel * Handle Material: Custom Molded gray Plastic * Hardwood Plaque included * This is a HOT NEW item and our initial supply will not last long

If you want to get your Master Chief on, all this nonfunctional cosplay cool can be yours for $43.99 plus shipping and handling. But don’t complain to us if it won’t take a 17 degree bevel.

comments

1. Matt in FL says:

“It’s not pink, it’s lightish red.”

1. Colby says:

Donut

2. Duncan Idaho says:

While we’re on the subject of sci-fi/space fantasy weapons, I really cannot wait until a reciprocating, magnetically contained plasma-based blade becomes available to the general populace.

But I can just imagine… “New government mandate pushes for lightsaber blade length to be capped at three inches…”

3. AW1Ed says:

For cake cutting duties I have my uncle’s Naval Officer ceremonial sword. It looks great hanging on the wall, but that’s really all it’s used for.

4. jwm says:

This is great for those that can’t get laid and have accepted that they won’t. Now they have something else to play with.

5. SuperiorPosture says:

As an ardent Halo fan (I was playing Halo 4 last night), I can say that this is a pile. Saw one a a gun show, and it couldn’t have been simultaneously more flimsy and unwieldy without quite a bit of effort. Now if they really want to make Covenant weapons, let’s start with the Beam Rifle, yes?

1. David PA/NJ says: