Irresponsible Edged-tool Owner of the Day: This Girl

I know that a shovel is pushing the boundaries of our mission here at TTAK, but I would like to make a larger point. Hoplophobia is a mental disorder. You can ban all of the guns, knives, or miscellaneous pointy things. Then you need to ban the blunt objects, rocks and so on. You will never run out of tools to ban.

Assault is assault. Murder is murder. Fearing the tool instead of the perpetrator is folly. It doesn’t matter the tool that is used. In the mean time enjoy the video. It is hysterical though most certainly NSFW.
Update:
If the YouTube Video gets taken down again, you can see the whole thing at Deadspin.

comments

1. Asamurai says:

The video has been taken down by youtube already. Obviously everyone had problems with it. However, without the video as context it’s hard to understand what you are responding to in the article.

2. Aw Crud.
    It was pretty funny. I will see if I can find another source to embed.

1. Put a new one in. Not as funny as the mashup I initially posted.

If this one gets taken down I will try and embed from a different website.

3. Nathan says:

She could have easily grabbed the shovel before the other one had a chance to throw it. If there’s one way I’m not gonna get taken down, it’s by a flying shovel to the back of the head

4. Duncan Idaho says:

Just thank God that children don’t have access to assault shovels, like this one by Cold Steel.

1. Nathan says:

The true question is: Can this chop a pig in half?

1. Duncan Idaho says:

Not sure about the pigs on this one, but if I ever have to make a last stand against an army of hanging rope, dead pigs, and boots stuffed with meat, I know which company I’m buying from.

2. janitor says:

own that shovel. kind of handy when i go fishing and camping. worth the 30$ imo.

Go here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2623299/Archaeologists-5-600-year-old-tomb-mummy-PREDATING-First-Dynasty-pharaohs.html (not apparently a knife victim)
    and scroll down to the Most Watched News Videos–it’s the second one.