“Neo-Nazi” haircut gets Colorado man stabbed

Victim Jason Witt (via Facebook)

A Colorado man was attempting to buy a milkshake when he was attacked by an “anti-fascist” who might have mistaken his haircut for a Neo-Nazi ‘do.

From New York Post:

Joshua Witt, 26, escaped his brush with hairdo-doom with a defensive slice to the hand and three stitches.
“Apparently, my haircut is considered a neo-Nazi statement,” he told The Post Saturday, as his account on Facebook garnered 20,000 shares.

Witt says he’d just pulled in to the parking lot of the Steak ’n Shake in Sheridan, Colo., and was opening his car door.

“All I hear is, ‘Are you one of them neo-Nazis?’ as this dude is swinging a knife up over my car door at me,” he said.

“I threw my hands up and once the knife kind of hit, I dived back into my car and shut the door and watched him run off west, behind my car.

“The dude was actually aiming for my head,” he added.

“I was more in shock because I was just getting a milkshake.”

Witt says he has no tattoos or regalia that would finger him for a fascist. His pals are messaging him on Facebook with the only rationale they can come up with: “They say it’s my haircut.”

This is why we can’t have nice things.

comments

1. borg says:

His haircut resembles military hairstyles. If this could happen to him it could potentially happen to military members with similar haircuts.

2. Jason says:

It’s probably because he’s a well-dressed white guy.. is that the world we live in now? If so, Good Lord I’m in trouble.. I have a shaved head. Why? Because most of the hair fell out and looks horrible otherwise! About 8 years ago when I first shaved it, I was asked if I was a Nazi… not cool. It was a different world even just then, but now that kind of thinking apparently gets you stabbed and people try to murder you. Sad. Full Disclosure: I am NOT a Nazi, Fascist, or supremacist. I’m just a regular IT guy dad with a bald head, who happens to be white.

3. Jason says:

Unless im mistaken arent neo-nazis bald? hence the term skin head?

1. Well, antifa isn’t too bright…

2. Hannibal says:

Yes, you’re mistaken. Things have changed, at least within the American neo-nazi / white supremecist movement. As with all groups, things go in and out. Look at the videos of the guys yelling about Jews in Charlottesville. I didn’t see ANY ‘skinheads’ There’s a variety of haircuts but quite a few have one that looks just like this guy- very short on the sides, quite a bit longer on top, parted to the side. Same if you do a google image search of Richard Spenser.

4. stuartb says:

Looks like an extra from ‘Peaky Blinders’!

The ‘Antifa’ fascists…not the definition of dumb, but they’re clearly auxiliary examples.

1. Wee Liam says:

If not “dumb”, then surely “cowards”.

6. Wee Liam says:

Someone please put an ad in the NME and MELODY MAKER. . . Time to warn the British pop bands about this development – This spells trouble for ev’ry Nigel, Sean and Terence headed for these here shores.