Summer’s almost gone, and my wife and I realized that we haven’t taken the kids for a no-relatives, fun-in-the-sun, let’s-blow-some-money vacation in far too long. To remedy that, we’re headed to Disneyland this coming week (where I won’t bother trying to EDC anything) and I’ll be pretty much off the grid.
But the show will go on here at TTAK, because we know you need your knife fix and we couldn’t just leave you hanging for a whole week.
TTAK will be posting new content all week, although on a reduced schedule of 1-2 stories per day instead of our usual 2-4 stories. Here’s a sneak peak of what’s coming your way:
- More Swiss knife silliness;
- New and upcoming knives from Spyderco and others;
- Nathan’s pilgrimage to Blade HQ, and his brush with fame;
- A preview of the Ginsu ‘Chikara’ kitchen knives that just showed up;
- A full review of the classic Buck 110 Folding Hunter;
- More silly videos from the knife world;
And much more. I’ve got almost a dozen news stories, previews, videos and humor bits queued up for your edged edification, while Dan and the TTAG crew will keep an eye on breaking stories and pitch in with more content as and when it happens. I’ll be away from my desk for a while, but TTAK is staying right here.
And, as always, thanks for reading.